I also finished up this project. The houses in the back are stamped a few times and then I used pop dots to place my little creatures on. The size is close to something like 5x11and I am not finished yet. I have a few finishing touches to add and a frame to put it in. I dropped my little camera on the way to take the photos today so I had to use Seth's camera and I couldn't get the colors to look right. They are much darker and not as washed out in person. The lay out is from Vicki Garrett, who made a version of this with the neighborhood wheel stamp from Stampin Up. My stamps are from Starving Artistamps' Doodle Factory line. I have the creatures in both the large and small sizes so I plan to add them into lots of my upcoming stamping projects.
The weather is warm and I spent the day dropping off left over garage sale stuff at resale shops for a little spending money. I know I am cheap, I hate to donate what I can sell. In the long run it just means more craft supplies for me!