RSS

Hanna Day is Almost Here!












Tomorrow is the day for the new release of another Hanna Stamps! set, Tis the Season. This set is so adorable, and the possibilities with the accessories are endless.

In my top card, I made Hanna dream of her Sugar Daddy as she trims the tree. A little twisted? Probably. But look at her little Charlie brown tree. I have no idea way I chopped the bottom down, but I did. Hanna apparently needs her Sugar Daddy.

In the next card Hanna Claus and Santa have left some apparel under the tree while they have gone off in search of some, um...adult companinship. See Santa's button on the card? Hanna ripped it right off Santa and I ripped the idea off Design Team member Val. I just never know what to do with buttons, but I literally found it on the floor yesterday and knew it was Santas!

These cards are followed by a Happy Holidays card. Just a little something easy and sweet for the season.

I backed my "But I Need It..." Hanna glass block with this traditional setting from the "Tis The Season" set. They look great in the dark. I am planning to finish them off with silver ribbon on the edges and a bow on top.

Seth wanted me to show the penguin light he made. It has rub ons on both sides, and is covered in sticky tape and micro beads like the Hanna light. seth is going to put it in his room and it is a surprise for his Mumbles penguin. He hopes Mumbles likes it. I know that for 99 cents, the rub ons are so entertaining that they provide a lot of inexpensive pleasure for my little crafter.

The boys were out of school today so we went to go see the movie "Game Plan." It stars DeWayne "The Rock" Johnson. I don't know where he is from, he is surely famous for something, but I don't know what. The movie lasted almost two hours, which really helped kill a boring day at home. As for the Rock? Hubba Hubba! The kids enjoyed the movie and I enjoyed the beauty of him.

7 comments:

Kristi said...

I love all of your cards....
Man I am so shopping for glass blocks.
You should do a tutorial on it for your blog.....
I saw that movie...I know he is hotttttttt...

StampOwl said...

OMG .... this are wonderful ... now I understand Kristi email ;) ... you rock!

Memories of Time said...

AWESBOMB!!!

crazed lunatic said...

am loving your new stuff, girlie! :) am getting ideas to use on the bloody christmas cards i need to finish! :)

Vicki G said...

OMgosh! YOur Hanna creations are all adorable!!!!!!!

Vicki

Bev Gerard said...

WHOA!!
Look at all of these fabboooo projects! I just LOVE your glass blocks. Wooooooohoooooooooooooo!!

~Tex

Auntie said...

Is this blog going to turn into an adult only blog? If it is, sign me up! Hanna and Santa comments are cracking me up girl! Every girls needs a sugar daddy....