RSS

Hmmmm....

I don't know, it feels like I should make another post but I don't have a picture handy. I almost always post a photo. But, alas, the camera is upstairs and I am downstairs and not feeling so motivated to go get it and post my newest Hanna creation. Maybe I'll find my motivation soon.


We are having a quiet day. The boys are home as the staff are having Staff Development Day. We got another few inches of snow last night and the boys went out to play for hours in it this morning. We had fast food for lunch and Noah fell asleep. It seems like a great idea, I think I'll go nap, too.

2 comments:

crazed lunatic said...

oooh....a nap! :)

hope you had a decent day off with the kiddos!

Auntie said...

ooooh yes...a nap would have been a good thing! instead, i reconciled 3 months of credit card statements!

GO ME!