I have been tagged, and Oh Dear God, people just don't know how very unskilled I am when it comes to technology. I am supposed to post rules, and tag others abd do other things I have no idea how to do and no time today to learn about. I can tell you 7 random things though. And, yes, they are all true.
1) I have twice marched in Washington D.C. for various causes. If I name them here, I may loose all three of my regular readers. Suffice it to say I am opinionated about controversial issues.
2) I believe the FBI has a file with my name on it. I really hope it makes for a good read, otherwise my life has not been worth living.
3) I only have 6 songs on my ipod. Put there by my husband at my request. Remember the part about how I am not techno savvy?
4) I LOVE to celebrate my birthday. I also love presents wrapped in boxes, not bags. Everyday I am breathing is a great day.
5) I never miss the show Nip/Tuck and I even rent shows from other seasons just because I love it so. I also like LOST a lot, but not as much as Nip/Tuck.
6) I have been to Africa 5 x and have been to many different African countries.
7) I have a Kenyan boyfriend. My last trip was to Kenya in April 2007 where I met the above pictured hottie. He is the driver for my friend, Sarah Ellen. His name is Javan and he is the reigning body building champion "Mr. Kenya." He is married and is one of the nicest men you will ever meet. Sarah Ellen started a shelter for abused women and one of the women at the shelter had a baby last week and named the baby Javan in honor of him! (No, he is not the father!) My friends from the trip all ask about my Kenyan boyfriend and my husband is aware of our friendship. We e mail weekly.