RSS

HSC 15 Friday Challenge

I am responsible for posting the challenge at Splitcoast Stampers today for the Hanna Stamps weekly challenge. I decided I wanted to see how people could mix and match their stamps. For this card I used FIVE different Hanna Stamps sets.

The bags and shoes are from the But I Need It set.
The wheelbarrow is from the brand new Garden set.
The grass is from the Spring Time set.
The flower is from the My Best Friend set.
The sentiment is from Things Hanna Would Say.

I am looking forward to seeing what everyone can do.

Thankfully we only have one soccer game this weekend and have a quiet weekend planned.

3 comments:

Debby said...

I love the papers you used on this card. It really speaks to me. Do you know what they are?

Kristi said...

Oh I just love this.
I cant wait 'till we go to TX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robyn said...

Great job on the challenge!! I love your blog!