RSS

The Story of my Life

It's just the way it is, you know? I need to import some photos onto my blog and for some reason my photo program is not working today and my husband isn't here to help me. I'd like to think I am a self sufficient woman and can handle most any crisis on my own. But when it comes to computer stuff, I am completely dependednt on others. This is very unlike me in real life, but the way it is.

I have traveled around Africa on my own, parachuted from an airplane, even rode a bull with out falling off. Okay, the bull was mechanical, but still, you get the point. This computer stuff? I hate it.

I am recovered from the garage sale, have cleaned out the garage and donated items to Goodwill. Two full van loads went out the door! Now, if only I could tackle the closets! Sheesh, it never ends.

Last night Seth was at Irish Dance class and came home to watch Dancing with the Stars. Poor guy cried loud and long when his favorite, Marissa Jaret Winokur was voted off. Why does he love her so? She starred on Broadway in Hairspray, his long time favorite musical. He has been begging me to take him to Chicago to see Wicked. I have hoped to do that, but then Noah chimed in that if Seth sees Wicked, he wants to go to a Cubs game. Tickets to the Cubs are allegedly really hard to get, and I hate baseball. So, Seth has yet to see Wicked. The good news is that in 2009 Wicked is coming to our town, so Seth will have his dreams come true after all.

3 comments:

crazed lunatic said...

loved Wicked....Seth has good taste. And I do believe that Cubs tix are hard to score.... have you tried Stubhub.com or ebay?

Auntie said...

If you want another adult to hang with I would go see Wicked too!

Kristi said...

ohh Tell him I was sad too, as I was voting for her myself...