RSS

Jambo!

SplitCoast had a challenge the other day to add some text to your card that is in a foreign language. Apparently they don't know how old I am and how long it has been since I was in high school Spanish class. So, I had to turn to Africa to find a word. I chose the one word I could remember from my trip to Kenya two years ago. Jambo means Hello in Swahili. The only other word I could remember is Mzungo which means White person, and wasn't really fitting for my card. The image is from Rubbernecker stamps, which has such a great little line of African stamps that I think Iown them all. I colored with copics and used my paper piercing tool and some flowers, dew drops and brads.

I am filling my hors with entertainment for the children. We saw Paul Blartt Mall Cop today at the one dollar kids movies and I have to admit, it was a decent movie. I don't enjoy many kids' movies but I would recommend this one.
I hope whether your day brings you crafting or movies or kids, that you find a way to enjoy your day.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Jambo to you too friend! What a neat card. I like the new lay out of your blog. You are so creative! I hang around you hoping some might rub off on me =)