RSS

Put On Your Travelin' Shoes

This will be my last post for the next week or so. We leave tomorrow for Virginia and will be up bright and early. My friend Frdea is coming in from South Africa and will be on the road with us. I am just praying the boys are good in the van. They usually are, but having a guest makes me nervous.

I made this card for a SCS challenge this week. The challenge was to be Bold and Bright and this is about all I could muster. I grabbed a few scraps and popped them onto black. I colored the image with copics, then used glitter to help them look a little more fun. The aliens are from Stampotique.

Freda is arriving tonight and I feel like there is still tons to do. The laundry is done except for whatever last minute load we find tonight. We still have to pack up, load the van, get the dog to the kennell, get the ginea pigs to a friend. Even without company, the day before vacation is the busiest of times for me.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Cute card! You sound like you just threw it together and I think it is amazing. I love the aliens!
Have a fantastic time in Virginia!

Gina Lindsay said...

Too cute, I love those colors. Have a great trip.