RSS

Hanna and I Hit the Road


This Hanna set comes out tonight at midnight. It's called Passport and it is a very good set for today. Hanna is packed for her trip and I am packing for Spring Break. Hanna's card has a little Australia stamp in the scalloped square, my way of saying hello to StampOwl who is a Hanna Design Team member in Australia.
I have the laundry done and the piles of clothing are ready to be packed into suitcases. Several trips ago we got the boys each a small rolling suitcase and it has been a great thing for them to be able to be responsible for their own carrying of stuff. I use the word responsible very loosely here, but at least we are trying to make them independent. I won't be able to blog for another 10 days or so.
We'll be a couple of days on the road and then be in Florida for a week, then drive a couple days home. I have the kennel arranged, the house helper, etc... I am sure I will return tired and ready to send the kids to school.

5 comments:

StampOwl said...

hello to you Judy ... waving from down here in Australia ;) love your card!

Auntie said...

Miss you while you are gone.

africakidandtheworld said...

Have a good spring break trip! So smart of you to get your boys lugging their own suitcases early...saves you having to do it all. Is the water in Florida warm enough for swimming this time of year?

Auntie said...

It is Friday night and I am really over your little vacation. I started a new job this week and I haven't had lunch with a friend (you) this week...(wow, it sounds like this is all about me...)..anyway, I do hope you had a good time but I am so over you being gone! See you soon! (I HOPE!)

Auntie said...

Why aren't you writing about being home?