RSS

The Happiest Place on Earth


I am back from the (alleged) Happiest Place on Earth to the Dirtiest House in the World. My husband helps out, and he really tries. But he does not see the dirt like I do and so, if he cannot see it, he cannot clean it. I am only one person, and am surrounded by three men/boys and a dog and a variety of childrens' friends. I run around all day trying to pick up, but let's face it. I am outnumbered. And I usually give up rather than continue to face the challenge.
This card was the brain child of my friend Rebecca. She has a new job outside the home, so maybe she was fantasizing about a hot new housecleaner for her home? This is made with Hanna Stamps. The man is Mikey and the accessories are from the House cleaning set. The sentiment is from a Hanna gift wrapping set. It breaks some type of card making rule as there is no ribbon or other embellishment, but it looks nice in real life.
I was doing homework with Noah last night until 10 PM. He put it off and put it off, and then realized we had no paper for him to write on. Dude? Who brings home their work but no paper? I was ready to send him to bed with work undone but he ended up using paper from the copy machine. It had no lines on it, but he made it work for his purposes. Resourceful kid! And today? All his work will be done before he goes out to play.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

heeheee I LOVE this card!!! Your coloring is great... I too had trouble with homework!!!! OK NOT ME but Hanna.......
YIKES.....

Auntie said...

The card is way to CUTE!!!

So glad you are back!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aluguel de Computadores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aluguel-de-computadores.blogspot.com. A hug.