RSS

Challenge of the Week

The challenge on the Hanna Stamps forum this week is to make a card in the spirit of Yankee Doodle Dandy, and add swirls, doodles, flourishes, etc.... I doodled and swirled to my hearts content, but did not make any part of this card red, white, or blue, like most of the other challenge participants did. I am either unique or daft, I can't decide which. I used lots of ink colors, Close to Cocoa, Wild Wasabi, and Black. The paper is Bazzill and a DCWV paper pack.

It is a lazy Fourth here. I slept too long and woke up with a headache. I took excedrin but it hasn't quite kicked in. Hope you fellow Americans have a good holiday weekend and thet the rest of you don't work too hard.

1 comment:

crazed lunatic said...

i love the swrilies on this card... are some of them from the Michael's dollar stamps?