RSS

Diamonds Are A Girls Best Friend

Baseball diamonds, of course! I made the saying for this card on my computer and punched it out with the handy dandy circle punches and scallop punch from Stampin Up. The card is made with Hanna Stamps' new set, Baseball. You know you love it.

Scott plays church softball all summer. I used to go cheer him on, but now I just send the kids. If I can get one of them out of the house that means no sibling fights for about three blissful hours. You know I love that!

Noah is in my crafting stuff at this moment and we are waiting for Seth to get ready so we can go see the movie "Get Smart." It should be full of stupid humor for my grade school age kids. Let me tell you, Noah in my craft stuff makes me hugely annoyed. He puts nothing away and is not nearly as careful as his little brother. I gotta go hover over him and make sure he doesn't destroy my favorite toys.

4 comments:

crazed lunatic said...

didn't know that Noah got in your craft stuff.... hang in there, girlie! enjoy the movie!

Auntie said...

Let's know if you like the movie...speaking of movies...anything good for adults to go see this weekend?

Shelly said...

Very clever Judy!

Kristi said...

baseball diamonds..Bwaaahaa GREAT card...Heeheee
I should make a card with the baseball diamonds swirling around her head...LOVE this