RSS

Happy Monday


Do I sound a little too chipper for it to be Monday? I am happy because Hanna Stamps releases five sets on Friday. Yes, FIVE. Wowza! I have been working and working on getting cards ready to show. I have had many of them ready for a while now, but I haven't been able to post them because the release date was so far away. Now I can finally show you what I have been working on lately.
These dogs are from 2 of the new sets, a large breed dog set and a small breed dog set. Hanna Stamps has three sets coming out Friday that feature dogs. For those of us who love our doggies, this has been great fun. I put the little chihuahua on the St. Bernard and decided he looked pretty happy there. I colored with copics, added glossy accents to the bone, and the paper is from Bazzill and DCWV. The sketch is from Beate's weekend sketch challenge, and although simple, this card works really well.
It is finally above freezing here in Indiana and we are having some sunshine, so I am going to run errands while I can. Enjoy your day.

2 comments:

Auntie said...

Cute card!

Amber Porter said...

Absolutely adorable and thanks for the sneak peak!!