RSS

Tail Wagging Day

This card is for the Hanna Stamps Challenge of the week to add bling. The only bling I added was in the bottom left corner. But the paper is nice and shiny in real life, so I hope that helps the feel of adding bling. The paper is from DCWV and the stamps are from Hanna, from the sentiment set, the Route 66 sets and from the recently released dog sets.
I have been painting a bit lately too. The tea bag holders go with the set I am making for an upcoming charity auction. The rest of the set is not out of the kiln yet. Sorry that the strawberry is so shiny, it is a shine from the flash and I don't know how to fix it.

I went across to Zionsvile and had lunch with a friend and her daughters today. They are thre months and 2 1/2 years old. Man, they were a lot of work. I have been feeling old lately and realizing my baby days are gone and my boys are big. After a few hours of serving the needs of small children I am okay with this now. In the space of a few short hours all sorts of bodily fluids left their bodies from various parts of them and I am lucky that the only thing that involved me was burping the baby who spit up all over my sleeve and back.

I came home and needed to change clothes, but needing also to do laundry and clean up so we could ger ready for a last minute party for Seth tomorrow. I am worn out.

4 comments:

Auntie said...

I love children but they wear me out too! It makes me wonder how people like Fraubyers does it day in and day out with 2 of them no less. I would be so tired all the time.

Auntie said...

I hope you get a chance this weekend to post pictures and your comments about the bday party....I also hope it all goes well!

Kristi said...

Great card, and even better ceramics...YOU totally ROCK!

Vicki G said...

Love your little Doggie card Judy!!

Can't wait to meet you!!!!

Vicki