RSS

Mid Week Update

I can;t call this post mid week news and there isn't anything new to report. One child is at 4H Mini Camp and the other child needed another trip to the library in order to be happy. That meant another trip to Wal Mart and the post office while we were out anyway.
I made these cards with the new Hanna Stamps set, Bookworm. The main image is a lady sitting in a chair reading, which I really love. I made these less than spectacular cards but decided to post them anyway. I do love this set the best so far. I used Autumn Leaves' Adhesive paper on both cards, plus assorted dew drops, bling, ribbon, colored with copic markers, you get the idea...

We went to the pool yesterday and will probably go again today. I am trying to be careful about the sunscreen as parts of me are a shade more red than I'd be comfortable with. But, who is comfortable when they are red? The kids are browning up nicely, the way I like them. They do get cute little tan lines. (Don't worry they are sunscreened, too.)
Hope your day is happy.

1 comment:

crazed lunatic said...

thanks for lunch today! :) was fun to see you and Noah.

We certainly need to round up the girls and craft.... it's been way too long!