RSS

Challenging

I am beginning to wonder how people keep up with Daily Challenges. I suspect that people own a lot more supplies than I do. I know this is fact from seeing the craft area of my SU demonstartor. I try to be a minimalist, but I do have supplies on hand. Some people whip out cards with 7 layers and brads and ribbon and colors unimagineable to me, in seconds flat. I made this for the Hanna Challenge to use a certain sketch and make it for Halloween. I at least got to Fall, if not into full blown Halloween. I used gardening Hanna and made the pumpkins from my SU punches. I could not bring myself to draw jack o' lantern faces on them.
The limited supply challenge from SCS is to make a Snowman card. I used a set, Winter Play, from SU and added the snowman and little child together to make a scene. I thought the sentiment worked for both cards, whether you are wishing for a bigger pumpkin or a bigger snowman.

Noah has pumpkins planted in our little garden. I have forgotten all about them actually, and guess we should get to watering them if they are still there. Ooooops!

I had lunch with my friend Rebecca today and I can't tell you how nice it was to be out and seeing friends again. I have given up the fantasy of housecleaning as there is too much fun going on in the outside world.

2 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

I love both of these cards! So cute! (I gave up on housecleaning years ago! LOL!)

Auntie said...

And I can't tell you how great it was to have lunch out with a friend! Let's get together again soon!