RSS

Daily Challenge


When I was at Bev's in Dallas this weekend I was in awe of her awesome amount of Copic markers. Mostly I just sat and colored all weekend, every chance I got. I had supplies that I could have used to put cards together, but I didn't feel like it. I just colored and colored. Kristi was urging me one night to make a pirate. I didn't feel like it at the time, but the next morning I made this sexy woman. (I used a Daily Challenge Sketch over at Splitcoast to make the card for Pirate Hanna.) After I took the photo I added some dew drops to the corners of the cards, so it has a little more pizzaz.
The boys are asking what is on the schedule for today. I may take them to a Chinese Buffet they have been begging to go to. No, it's not because they love Chinese food. The restaurant has a chocolate fountain they want to dip fruit and marshmallows into.
We need a new Man Rule: Once you retire, you are retired. I used to really like Brett Farve. Now? I am so very tired of his drama. Note to Brett: Dude, Give it up, and go home to Mississipppi. There is so much more to life than football. Go home and do something worthwhile with your millions.

2 comments:

crazed lunatic said...

thanks for letting me horn in on the date with the boys! that place rocks! :)

Vicki G said...

She is gorgeous Judy! Just gorgeous!