RSS

Friday, Ahhhhhh....

I don't know if I am happy it is Friday or not. Sure, I can sleep in a bit tomorrow, but the kids will also be with me all the time. I am enjoying school days.


I made the Hanna above for the Friday Hanna Challenge, to use your fisrt Hanna. My first Hanna was the very first Hanna released, "But I Need It." I used my Scor Pal to crease the lavender paper and the striped paper is from Cloud 9 Designs. I added some ribbon and Dew Drops and there you have it.


This is for the challenge to add bling. The cherries are actually a hair barette that I bought at Gymboree when I was out with a friend. I have boys and would never go to Gymboree by myself, but I was with a friend who has 2 little girls when I spied these barettes. They were on sale (2 for $1.49) and I knew they would match my Tart and Tangy cherry stamp so I could not pass them up. I stamped my background paper and embossed the top of the card and added ribbons. Whoever receives this card can take off the barette and use it.

I don't have much planned. My mom called last night and wants to have lunch today. Makes me wonder what's up, as she is not one to suggest that we get together. Maybe she feels guilty that I tried to invite her to lunch with me and the boys before summer was over but she was, as always, much too busy for us.

1 comment:

Auntie said...

A hair barette??? But HOW???

How about lunch next week?