RSS

Death By Food

Well, almost. I got a case of food poisoning on Monday and it has taken me this long to recover. I have been in bed since Monday evening, it's now Thursday. I got up to run an errand with the boys yesterday and came straight home to bed again. I got up to take care of Seth this morning and realized that we were out of bread. He wanted toast for breakfast, which I made him. But then he wanted peanut butter and jelly for lunch. I had to call a neighbor and ask her to make a sandwich and take it to him at the bus stop.

I met a friend for lunch today and had some soup. I stopped at the grocery and got a rotisserie chicken for dinner. Happy Valentine's Day! I hope Scott appreciates the effort I put into making a meal. I know the children won't. I have to try to feed the little whiners, though. I think it's part of the parenting agreement.

4 comments:

Auntie said...

Glad that you are back up and feeling better.

crazed lunatic said...

glad that you're feeling better. so sorry to hear that you were that sick! :(

Auntie said...

How are you feeling now?

Bev Gerard said...

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww ... what a crummy few days! I hope you're beginning to feel a lot better by now!

~Tex