RSS

Hanna Stamps Challenge

Those of us on the Hanna Stamps Design Team need to step up our participation in the Hanna Stamps weekly challenges. So, I decided to participate even though I don't have all the colors I need on hand. The colors for the week are: Cool Carribean, Chocolate Chip and Wild Wasabi. There is actually another layer of Wasabi between the background and the brown back of the card, but it doesn't show in the photo. The stamps are from the new Route 66 set.

Maybe someone out there loves me enough to adopt me in my present pitiful state and supply me with SU colors, so I can play according to the rules each week......

3 comments:

Auntie said...

When I saw this card, it made me wish for gas prices to go down! Sorry to hear you don't have the correct colors for the challenge. I don't have them or you could have them!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

What an adorable card!

Jeremy said...

Thanks again for the cookies!