RSS

The Scenic Route

Well, mention a product you don't care for and see who comes out of the woodwork. I do appreciate the comments from yesterday. I don't care if people like my opinions or not, I am just glad to get responses from people. (Be kind, leave comments on blogs. )

Today's Hanna is called Route 66 and it is sure to be a hit. A woman on a motorcycle is a unique sight in the stamping world. That background paper is appropriately enough from a company called Scenic Route.

I volunteered at Noah's school today. I laminated and laminated and laminated. I don't think his teacher realizes how much lamination can cost or he wouldn't be quite so addicted to it. I used up every last bit of lamination on the roll. Poster after poster went through the lamination machine today. I really don't like to volunteer in Noah's class. The school is huge and his teacher usually has me running all over the place to help out and the class is on the second floor, but nothing else is. I am up and down the stairs all morning. I know his teacher appreciates me as I do whatever needs to be done, but I don't enjoy it. I wnat to stop going but cannot come up with a good enough excuse. I mean, I do have the time to share. If I were to quit, I'd just feel lazy.

Another thing I don't like to do...make dinner. It's just so daily and so under appreciated around here. Seems like I am always trying to come up with something. No sooner do I finish cooking one meal and then I have to worry about coming up with something for the next. I feel particularly lazy today, maybe it will be pancake or waffle night.

3 comments:

Auntie said...

Oh she is cute! I think she needs some critters on the back of the bike to ride with her!!

Janine said...

What a great site...

chickadee3357 said...

I love the card. I have a question though, why the arrow? I don't really get it. And I agree with you on the whole not promoting pyramid schemes!!!