RSS

Makin' Deliveries

A big shout out to my friend Rebecca who came up with the idea for the Easter Hanna making deliveries. I just love how all the Hanna sets work so well together. I took Hanna from the Route 66 set and added the accessories from the Spring Time set. Wouldn't you just love to get a great easter basket delivered full of stamping supplies?

And as to the question about "Why the arrow?" Why not? It is hard to come up with appropriate accessories for a set like this. Flowers just don't work. The arrow conveys motion and movement, and I like it.

4 comments:

Auntie said...

Okay, she is very cute with those darn bunny ears! I think you could do alot with this motorcycle Hanna....there are so many things you can put in a basket!

chickadee3357 said...

That totally makes sense about the arrow. The card is great!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Oh how stinkin' CUTE! Love it!

Niki Estes said...

This is so adorable! I love those bunny ears!