RSS

Makin' Deliveries

A big shout out to my friend Rebecca who came up with the idea for the Easter Hanna making deliveries. I just love how all the Hanna sets work so well together. I took Hanna from the Route 66 set and added the accessories from the Spring Time set. Wouldn't you just love to get a great easter basket delivered full of stamping supplies?

And as to the question about "Why the arrow?" Why not? It is hard to come up with appropriate accessories for a set like this. Flowers just don't work. The arrow conveys motion and movement, and I like it.

4 comments:

Auntie said...

Okay, she is very cute with those darn bunny ears! I think you could do alot with this motorcycle Hanna....there are so many things you can put in a basket!

KAP said...

That totally makes sense about the arrow. The card is great!

Charmaine (CharmWarm on SCS) said...

Oh how stinkin' CUTE! Love it!

Niki Estes said...

This is so adorable! I love those bunny ears!