RSS

Beautiful Wednesday

I have very little time for chatter today. Noah forgot his homework and I have to run it to school for him. I was debating about letting him suffer through the day without it, but he called and asked for it, so I'll take it to him. I don't know how many times we tell him to put his homework away, he does not do it. Apparently Scott doesn't think to pack it, even though he sees it on the table, he just leaves it. Which suddenly makes Noah's homework my problem, and adds an extra errand to my day.



I wanted to finish this card for the SCS challenge of the day and I had another cow card to post. Someone stop me, the cow puns come so easy to me, I don't know if I'll be able to stop making cards with cows. The garden card is from Garden Hanna and the Cow is from Hay Hanna, which will both be available Friday from Hanna Stamps. Thursday night if you want to come to the release party on SCS. Don't forget the 10% off sale Hanna is having till Jan 31st., just use the code SUPPORT when you order.
It is a beautiful day here with a light snowfall and my friend Rebecca is taking the day off work so we are hanging out together. We are hoping to catch up with Steph for lunch. The West Wing is on, I catch two reruns every morning while I craft. I do love the West Wing, crafting and watching the snow fall. All that is missing is a steaming cup of hot chocolate. I could sit here and be happy all day, except that I have to run to Noah's school..but then I get to see friends and the fun really starts.

6 comments:

Tracey said...

Love these cards! The new sets look fabulous!!

Vicki G said...

These are SO sweet! Nice work!

vicki

Auntie said...

Cute cards! Thanks for having lunch with me!

crazed lunatic said...

awesome cards! thanks for lunch and the laugh!

Anonymous said...

I love the quote on your cow card that says "you are unique..." I wanted to be home so bad today when it was snowing. It makes me sleepy just looking out the window. Stephenie

Amber said...

Cute cards, love the colours you chose.