RSS

Happy Friday

Hanna Stamps released their new sets last night and one of the new releases is a bug set. It has a spider that will be great for Halloween, but for now I decided to stamp them onto some ecru dominoes I found a while ago at Dollar Tree. They make cute little nature magnets. Dominoes and Timber Brown StazOn, it couldn't be any easier.



The Hanna Challenge today is "Pink Banana Burgundy" which only makes sense if you know how Stampin Up labels their colors. Please don't make me explain. I used the Skiing Riley and added him to Ahoy Hanna for a long card. I wish I knew how to download the Kid Rock song about spending summers on Lake Michigan because this card brings that very catchy song to mind. Not so catchy that I ever learned the name of the song though.
I hope you all have a great weekend. We have nothing planned and do not expect to be eating any strange Ukrainian food. Seth is going to a knitting class tomorrow and I hope he catches on. he wants to knit so badly and I am not a patient teacher.

3 comments:

The Crazy Life of a Navy Wife said...

What a great idea to put Riley and Hanna together!!

Anonymous said...

Would the Kid Rock song be All Summer Long?
Nana S.

Vicki G said...

Riley sure looks like he is have a great time!!!!

Cute card!

Vicki