RSS

Cow Pokes

These cows are from a new Hanna Stamps set, Hay Hanna, which features sweet farm images. I couldn't resist the cow. I used the reversing block to make an extra cow so they could look at each other. I don't know who made the quote stamp, I picked it up at a rubber Stamp Show a few years ago. Don't forget to stop by the release part on SCS for free fun and prizes...Thursday 9PM.

Hanna Stamps is having a sale in the store till Janusry 31st. Type in the code word: SUPPORT and you can get 10% off your entire order. How cool is that?!



These little sweeties? I love their matching shirts. The smallest child belongs to my friend Steph. At first I thought we just shop at the same WalMart, then I realized my boys used to wear a lot of matching shirts and as they outgrew them the shirts got handed over to Steph's son. A few weeks ago I was babysitting Griffin and he and Seth just happened to have matching shirts on. I couldn't resist lining them up against the wall and getting their mug shot.

4 comments:

crazed lunatic said...

look at those cuties! :) how very sweet of you to take this picture!

Tracey said...

Love your card! Cute matching shirts - those boys are cuties!

Vicki G said...

Very Sweet Card Judy!

Vicki

Anonymous said...

Oh so cute! Stephenie
P.S. Sorry I didn't respond to your email yet - for my birthday -I was thinking maybe breakfast at LePeep and then a movie at my house - If a Saturday morning can work for everyone. Thanks for thinking of me. We'll chat soon.