RSS

It's Hard Out Here For A Moose

Poor Riley Moose caught a bit of my bling addiction. Who knew it could be so contagious? I made him with paper from Chatterbox and Archivers. The leprechaun was a little treat I got in the mail from Kristi who owns Hanna Stamps. I used glossy accents on Riley's shamrock in his hat and on his drinking glass. I love Riey Moose from Hanna Stamps! He is my new love. No wonder he got the full box of bling. I love how it looks like he caught the little leprechaun, too. This is really a card that is so much better in person when it isn't shining too much from the light of the flash.

We are in the middle of a dark Indiana winter and outside photos in natural light just don't look good when there is no natural lght. Can you tell I have been up since "zero dark thirty"? I apparently need a bit more sleep so my chipper self can show through.

2 comments:

Auntie said...

I didn't sleep hardly at all last night!!!!! Terrible night....

Love a good moose!

crazed lunatic said...

love the new stuff you're doing, lady! :)

so sorry that the diet Rite isn't to be found....

And my mom says to thank you to the bottom of her heart for the two hours she will never get back from her life after spending it watching "High School Musical 2". ;)