RSS

Riley Moose Clip Art

Stampyblock on SCS posted some of these clips last week and I just had to get on the bandwagon. These clips are found in a 2 pack in the Target dollar aisle. They are magnetic on the back and I put art on the front. I love Riley the Moose from Hanna Stamps and just love to play with him right now. This is a quick and easy project and when I make more I will coordinate them with post it note holders or something and can make a basket of office supplies as a gift.

I had a nice quiet day. Painting class in the morning and then on to Kroger to stock up on Diet Rite before the 5 packs for 10 bucks sale ends tonight. And, to no one surprise, they were out of Diet Rite. I got a rain check, but what does it matter if you can never find the stuff?

5 comments:

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

This is Adorable...Love it!!!!

Melissa said...

AHHH, these are soooooo cute!!! I love them :)

Auntie said...

I have a few of those clips, which I thought we could do almost the exact same thing with! I got them, I would guess, about a year and a half ago....it is a shame at how much stuff I have!

Michelle B said...

Super Cute! I love that moose!

Hugs,
Michelle

Patti Gingrich said...

Lovin' Riley! Where can I get him?