RSS

What are they drinkin' over there?

Over at Splitcoaststampers.com? The sketch challenge for Hanna Stamps is to use pink, teal, and grey. What? I can't do that! Oh yeah, that's why it's called a CHALLENGE. here is what I could do... pink is obvious, the ribbon, bling, cardstock, some inked edges. Teal? I the brad on the flower, in the ink, the dots on the paper, the flowers, even the broom base which has glossy accents on it, too. Gray? Uh....I colored the dustpan grey, and I hope it counts for something. Good thing I can't be voted out of the challenge.

I had a quiet day running errands in van that doesn't squeek with brad brakes and transmission issues. Now I need a manicure so I can perfect waving at the poor souls I pass on the road. LOL.

1 comment:

Auntie said...

That poor soul you would be waving at would be ME!

I got an interview tomorrow. Do you have painting class? If no, let's go get some BBQ!