RSS

Glorious Friday



I went to the basement to see what I could create for the Hanna Challenge today. The inspiration piece is to do something with polka dots that are wild and colorful. Since I am sadly lacking wild and colorful polka dots, this is what I came up with. This is Sophie Moose and I added glitter to her antlers to give her a bit of a pregnancy glow.

The real joy is that I turned on the TV to see a West Wing marathon going on. I might just sit here the rest of the day and watch TV till my eyes bug out. Well, except for the fact that Noah is now home and I need to get him a snack, Seth has movie night at school and I need to find his required items. He likes to take his sleeping bag, pillow, Mumbles the penguin, and of course, a dollar for candy. I do hate packing him up for movie night as he genberally has as much as he can possibly carry. being a minimalist type person, I have no idea why one would want to take so much stuff along. I don't even have that many items in my purse on most days!

5 comments:

Auntie said...

have a good weekend.

Kristi said...

LOVE the glitter on the ears...oh those are antlers arnt they??
:)

Auntie said...

just noticed that moose was preggers....

what did you end up getting at michaels? anything fun to share?

Niki Estes said...

Very cute, Judy! I love the colors!

Creative Treasures said...

Cute card...Riley!!!!