RSS

Long Weekend

It may be Labor Day for the rest of you, but I am hard at work for your viewing pleasure! The card above was made with the new set, Cats, that is coming out from Hanna Stamps on Friday. I put the cats together in a unique way because they just called out to me that they were really naughty kitties. Let's face it, I am a dog person, so I am sure whatever these cats are up to, it's bad.

The paper is from a DCWV pack from Target and the layout is a previous sketch challenge from Jen over at SplitCoast. I colored with copics and added some ribbon.

We celebrated my parent's 50th Wedding Anniversary this weekend. Noah was actually born on their 38th anniversary and as I showed their first grandchild off I challenged my brother to top that as a present! We are still waiting. However, my parents still seem to love my brother, even though I give the best presents!
We went to a little place that serves food family style and none of us had been there in years, although it was somewhere we went when we were children. They serve food family style, fried chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, rolls, homemeade apple butter, good green beans cooked with ham and onions.....you get the idea. The kind of food you should be eating for Sunday dinner with the family. I loved it, and I love to see my neice Chelsi, who is a great little crafter.
My neighbors had a cook out yesterday and seth and I went. Scott went on a bike ride and Noah stayed home to play nintendo. Noah noticed about 8 PM that he hadn't had dinner. Well, dinner was served next door and he opted not to go!
A nice lazy weekend, I am loving this. Only my BFF Steph is in akarate Tournament and not here to play with me. The good news? She got First Place in the padded sword fighting divsion. You go, Girl!

5 comments:

crazed lunatic said...

thanks for the shout-out, girlie! :) Am quite glad that the weekend part of the weekend is over.... we're going to Aaron's dad's car show this afternoon. Happy Labor Day to you guys!

Shelly said...

Darling card and quite what I visualized when I got this set and knowing my cats.

Auntie said...

Hope you had a good weekend. Went by so fast I haven't enjoyed enough of it, which makes me mad.

Vicki G said...

That is adorable!

Vicki

Mark's Finest Papers said...

Wonderful card! It looks like you had a great weekend, too!