RSS

Happy Friday

Today is a great day, I can feel it in my bones. I am having lunch with my friends, Maria from Argentina and Mrs. Ukraine and we are having Greek. The ladies know each other from school as their kids are roughly the same ages. I found a restaurant review for a recipe that serves Iraqi food and I am itching to try that, too. Maybe next time. Iraqi food? You wonder. It looks like a pretty typical Middle Eastern place. At least typical for the MidWest of the United States, as much as I would know about middle eastern food.

The above card was made for the Hanna Stamps Sketch Challenge and for a challenge to use the color orange and coffee on the same card. I knocked out two challenges onto one card amd I am happy! Also, this mornings paper had a great coupon for Lowe's, so I will be headed that direction to get some tiles to stamp on for Christmas. I love a good coupon. I may have to call neighbors and see who else has the coupon and can spare it for me.

Tonight I am off to celebrate my friend Steph's birthday. She is turning 29 for about the third time, I think. It is a full fledged girls night out with dinner at a restaurant and then a movie or cfat night. WoooooHooo. Maybe I'll even be awake past 10 PM tonight.

3 comments:

david santos said...

Great!!!
Congratulations!!!
Have a nice weekend.

crazed lunatic said...

awesome card, girlie! :) can't wait to see you tonight.

Vicki G said...

Absolutely Delicious!!!!