RSS

I Should Go To Bed

I should be getting ready for bed, or at least finishing up with the kids, so they can go to bed. I have been chasing Seth up to bed at 9PM. He is the slowest person ever when it comes time to get ready for bed. I am going to buy a timer and if he doesn't have pajamas on, teeth brushed, and the potty used, he will be grounded the following day. Half the time I find him asleep in his clothes, on top of his blankets with a book nearby. Scott will wake him up and change him into pajamas and sit him on the toilet. Me? I strip him naked, and if he sleeps in a wet bed, too bad for him. He can bathe in the morning.

I made the card above with the Baseball Hanna set. And the one below is from Hanna's Tis The Season set

The SCS challenge today was to use the white gel pens we all have. All I can do is doodle with mine, but a lot of people seemed able to turn out highlighted works of art with theirs. I gotta get some lessons apparently. I did highlight the tree andthe snow beneath it, before I resorted to random doodles on my card.

Can you believe I have already bought Christmas presents? I see things on sale I know the boys will like so I buy them and store them away. I just hope they are still excited about their water guns in December.

6 comments:

Gina Lindsay said...

Wow, Christmas presents already, I am impressed. Love the Christmas card.

Kristi said...

oh this is great....I love these.....

crazed lunatic said...

haha re the water guns. :)

great cards, girlie! :)

Niki Estes said...

Cute cards, Judy! I love the Christmas hat beside the tree!

Auntie said...

I need to discuss the Christmas sitation with everyone....I am not to sure I can do it since the $ situation isn't good.

Vicki G said...

Dont worry Judy, I am not the stamp cop. I enjoy reading your blog!!!!

Pretty pretty cards!

Vicki