RSS

Hanna Challenge


Now that the festivities of Christmas are over and all that is left is the Christmas explosion that has taken over my home, I thought I would ignore what needs to be done and make a card for this weeks Hanna Challenge over on SCS. The challenge was to use a Moose image with hanna accessories. I chose the Bikini Sophie stamp and the Genie Hanna set. I added a little belly button bling on Sophie but you can't see it very well in the photo.
I woke up on Christmas morning with a sore throat and have been fighting various degrees of a cold since then. I have been drinking juice, taking zinc and sleeping as much as I can. It is one of those colds that is just sloshing around in my head, affecting my hearing and giving me watery eyes and no sense of smell with mild congestion. Too much information? Sorry about that, I just want to share the misery, I guess. Scott went to work today so I am pretty much alone in my suffering.
Well, not really alone, the kids are here. But they don't care how I feel, so they don't count. They are only worried about where their next meal will come from. At this point, I am pretty sure it will come from fast food restaurant or a friend's house. I have a plan for dinner, though. It is meatloaf night. I have the hamburger thawing in the fridge and we'll have mashed potatoes and gravy, too. Mmmmm

4 comments:

Tracey said...

Great take on the challenge! Love your card!

Gina Lindsay said...

Hope you are feeling better!

Great card, that is sooo cute!

crazed lunatic said...

need i remind you how terribly creative i think you are?! i didn't think so. ;)

hope you get to feeling better. :(

Anonymous said...

I'm so impressed at how you cook dinner almost every night! Stephenie