RSS

When Moose Hit The Road

Today the color challenge at SplitCoast is to use Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla and Black. Not quite Christmas, but it works for me. The van and RV stamps will be released Thursday night at the Hanna Stamps Release Party. I added a little to the two stamps, a golf club tied to the top of the van, a martini in hand of the moose, some clouds in the sky. This should be a reminder to all of you who camp, don't leave your vehicles unlocked, you never know what might happen.

Scott worked hard to get outside lights up for us. I found Seth in the living room putting up the Christmas tree. He said Dad was too tired to do it, so he decided to do it himself. He did it right, too.When I went to look for Scott, this is what I found. Yep, he was laying around while his kid did all the work!

The house is decorated inside and out. Now, if only we could get some shopping done!

5 comments:

crazed lunatic said...

yes...your card looks just like you! :) *wolf-whistles*

cute stuff, chickie! :)

Tracey said...

Love your card!!!

Vicki G said...

Judy, this is totally sweet!!!!

Katie said...

I have the opposite issue. The shopping is nearly finished and we haven't even moved a Christmas decoration box yet.

Kristi said...

bwaaahaaa I love the card, love the kids working, and love the hubby sitting and letting the kids work...BWAAAHAAA