RSS

Self Portrait

This is a new set from Hanna Stamps. Doesn't it look just like me?

Okay, maybe not. But many of you who read my blog don't know what I look like in real life. A girl can dream, can't she? Hanna Stamps will be releasing three new sets and two new Riley Moose stamps on Thursday at their Release Party. This is just one os the sets to come. You have to admit it's fun. Maybe I'll make Scott a little card with it. HeeeHeee
This is a real picture of my house. I woke up for church yesterday and we had gotten a light dusting of snow. The snow was still falling when I took the photo. Actually, the snow is still falling right now, but it is not giving us more than just little fairy like flakes with little accumulation. It did put me in the Christmas spirit. I went out to shop at Target. I came home with mostly nothing once again. Unlike my friend Lynn, I did not lose that lovin' feelin while standing in line, and I came home happy to have hot cocoa and watch the snow fall.

Seth made a snow dog and insisted that I post it on the blog. We are proud of his crazy little artistic self.
Since this is release week, I'll be updating a lot, so I'll see you soon.

3 comments:

Tracey said...

Love your card! And what a fabulous snow dog!!!

Vicki G said...

Yes Judy, I think she does resemble you!!!! Sweet Card!!

Vicki

Kristi said...

Why yes I do say this looks just like you....:)))
I LOVE the snow dog.....bwaahaa...very very nice.